The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post, April 18: Booger's Mock Draft

By tribewriter
4/18/2018 3:38 am
Our resident draftnik, Booger926, previews today's first round.
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/

Re: New Blog Post, April 18: Booger's Mock Draft

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/18/2018 5:11 am
I can't even argue with what Booger said about the Generals being underachievers. This team frustrates me to no end with their ill timed penalties, turnovers and mental breakdowns. There is never a good time for those things but the Generals seem to do it way too often at critical moments.

Idk if I'll take a QB or not but Fluty should step up his game regardless as Stephan Labelle outperformed him in 1977.

By PrivateSnowflake
4/18/2018 6:23 am
Hit the nail on the head for the 'Boats. Nice work!

By jabillups85
4/18/2018 7:54 am
Good write-up!

By Hellbringer
4/18/2018 8:11 am
I would of loved to fulfill that pick with SS Lynn....

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/18/2018 2:58 pm
I won't be fulfilling Booger's pick for me. For the most part I like Elwood Savage but I can't deal with a QB whose avoid fumble rating is 8/18. I have had QB's like that before and all you have to do is breathe on them and they'll fumble it seems like.

By setherick
4/18/2018 4:40 pm
Because of how the top of the board fell, I ended up with the pick that Booger mocked for my team. Now, who will I pick in rounds 2 and 3?

By ToroTex
4/18/2018 4:51 pm
setherick wrote:
Because of how the top of the board fell, I ended up with the pick that Booger mocked for my team. Now, who will I pick in rounds 2 and 3?

My money is on Booger with this.
Seeing as you have 7 picks over rounds 2 & 3, he can toss out 1 name and make it stick. ;)

By setherick
4/18/2018 5:28 pm
ToroTex wrote:
setherick wrote:

Seeing as you have 7 picks over rounds 2 & 3, he can toss out 1 name and make it stick. ;)

Challenge accepted.

By Booger926
4/18/2018 5:37 pm
setherick wrote:
ToroTex wrote:
setherick wrote:

Challenge accepted.

I don't do 2nd rounds