The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Poaching Notice

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/15/2018 5:07 pm
For s#$%s and giggles, we'll try this.

I am giving notice to the league that I will be attempting to poach a coach during the next sim to fill my vacant DC position. I don't know who yet because I haven't looked, and won't be looking for a few hours. Why?

I have 10 teams in MFN, 4 with games tonight (9:00, 11:00, 1:00, and 1:46), a 5th league is in wildcard week and my Raiders have a 1st round bye. I have 1 midweek sim tonight, a draft starting tomorrow in 75, and 3 free agency sims. At the least, I will do my 4 game plans before I even look at coaches here.

That's not even factoring in real life stuff like laundry and trying to buy a house, both of which I am in the middle of doing.

This notice may be lame but it's about as good as it's gonna get from me as I'm almost always running behind on MFN and do stuff last minute.

Re: Poaching Notice

By Booger926
4/15/2018 6:04 pm
Yea...set it and forget about it UNLESS your about to be eliminated from playoff contention

By Booger926
4/15/2018 6:05 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
For s#$%s and giggles, we'll try this.

I am giving notice to the league that I will be attempting to poach a coach during the next sim to fill my vacant DC position. I don't know who yet because I haven't looked, and won't be looking for a few hours. Why?

I have 10 teams in MFN, 4 with games tonight (9:00, 11:00, 1:00, and 1:46), a 5th league is in wildcard week and my Raiders have a 1st round bye. I have 1 midweek sim tonight, a draft starting tomorrow in 75, and 3 free agency sims. At the least, I will do my 4 game plans before I even look at coaches here.

That's not even factoring in real life stuff like laundry and trying to buy a house, both of which I am in the middle of doing.

This notice may be lame but it's about as good as it's gonna get from me as I'm almost always running behind on MFN and do stuff last minute.
Don't be surprised if you lose your OC because your not paying attention.

4/15/2018 6:30 pm
Booger926 wrote:
Don't be surprised if you lose your OC because your not paying attention.

I was thinking of replacing my HC anyway so don't be surprised if I make my OC the new HC and poach someone else to be my new OC.

By AlexanDragon
4/15/2018 7:17 pm
Im getting the popcorn.

4/15/2018 11:55 pm
Well the vote is currently 10-3 against notice so that's good.

I have decided not to change HC because my current OC has a different defensive playbook and I'm not messing with the strength of my team.

I am about to look for a defensive coordinator now.