The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post, April 11: The 1977 All-Pro Team

By tribewriter
4/11/2018 8:59 am
The 1977 USFL/WFL All-Pro team includes one old war horse who seemed to hit his peak at age 34 and two rookies who achieved this coveted status during their first pro seasons.
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com

Re: New Blog Post, April 11: The 1977 All-Pro Team

By Mcarovil
4/11/2018 12:10 pm
Thanks for putting this together. First time I’ve ever felt we should have had a player that didn’t make the team. Edward Connor, WR. Hard to argue the stats with the least targets by far. Probably helps he plays across from an 1800 yd receiver but he is a stud.

By Hellbringer
4/11/2018 2:05 pm
Well done Tribe, thanks for making this league so interesting!

By tribewriter
4/11/2018 2:10 pm
Hellbriner wrote:
Well done Tribe, thanks for making this league so interesting!

With all that young talent on the Michigan roster, I have the feeling it's only going to get more interesting for you.

By eyeballll
4/11/2018 10:00 pm
Thank you TribeWriter, for organizing this!

"The undefeated Detroit Wheels were well-represented with eyeballll being voted Coach of the Year." Wow, thanks for voting for me if you did, it really does mean something! I really don't think I do anything special here, but this team seems to be magic. I don't think I'm even in the best 3 teams in this league, but my players always find a way to win. Full credit goes to the 1's and 0's that make up this team...

For the record, I voted for Macrovil for Coach of the Year... we'll find out if I'm right...

By Kababmaster
4/12/2018 5:01 pm
tribewriter wrote:
The 1977 USFL/WFL All-Pro team includes one old war horse who seemed to hit his peak at age 34 and two rookies who achieved this coveted status during their first pro seasons.
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com

Thanks tribewriter. Delighted that Crook got the votes..I just hope we se him back next season. Chances are unlikely, but you never know.
Last edited at 4/12/2018 5:01 pm

By Kababmaster
4/13/2018 2:52 am
And the great Crook rides out into the sunset. Expected, but a huge loss. :'(