The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Asking for 78 Mock Draft Help

By Booger926
4/03/2018 2:12 pm
If any league members want to assist me in doing a league mock draft, then you can send me what you are looking for.

That way no one should get upset when I make a guessitmate

Re: Asking for 78 Mock Draft Help

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/03/2018 5:24 pm
I don't mind putting my needs out there for all to see. In the first round I often take best available player, especially if that player is significantly better than the top guy at a position of need.

What my team really needs is a true #1 WR and a LT. I have several good WR but none of them is a true #1, capable of taking over a game. If none are available when I pick then I would look for a LT to complete my OL.

I would also consider a top notch RB or QB and I'm not adverse to loading up my defense with more playmakers.

Of course this is subject to change following free agency.
Last edited at 4/03/2018 5:25 pm

By AlexanDragon
4/04/2018 10:36 pm
With my situation ill be looking at best plauer availlable / highest potential availllable

By PrivateSnowflake
4/05/2018 10:26 am
There is no "D" in "MEMPHIS". I hope to change that.

Will be selecting whoever drops to 8th on that side of the ball. A small price to pay for finishing 2-1 :)

If one of our targets aren't there, then it's best available.

By Pernbronze
4/05/2018 2:03 pm
Going to be BPA but I'd avoid a offensive lineman. FA could play a significant part in who I pursue in the draft.

By SunBlaze22
4/05/2018 2:16 pm
I'm probably just going to go with best player available first round. I don't really expect any of my top rated prospects to make it down to my pick, so I'm just going to take whatever player is best for my team at the moment.

By ToroTex
4/05/2018 6:14 pm
I need so much, BPA seems the way to go.

D is a good default but who knows...

By pdoug20
4/05/2018 9:32 pm
Let's see... I need an RB, LT (or any position on the O-line for that matter), anywhere in the secondary, and MLB. Have at it, Booger!!

By tribewriter
4/06/2018 5:54 am
NY Stars need help at DB, LB, and OL.