The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Wounded Bulls - Long road ahead

By adamsneeka
3/26/2018 1:30 am
So this team has some solid blocks to build around but the contracts have been managed poorly especially on the defensive side it may be a couple of seasons to turn it around. Starting with negative cap space for next year and 14+ million in dead cap.

Re: Wounded Bulls - Long road ahead

By tribewriter
3/26/2018 7:30 am
If there is a bright side, it is that there are 21 contracts you can renegotiate or wave bye-bye to those players at the end of next season. I think you will get things turned around pretty quickly. There has always been star power on that roster. The first coach was doing really well at the beginning, then began to neglect his team. The second coach was a newb who made a lot of noise initially, then burned out in just a few weeks.

By AlexanDragon
3/26/2018 5:51 pm
Dead cap is counted in the "cap next year" dont worry.

By adamsneeka
3/26/2018 6:35 pm
Thanks Alexan but my concern is more the size of the dead cap space relative to my overall cap space as I'd rather be filling the many holes on defense with that money. I am looking forward to the rebuild its the challenge that gives this game longevity for me.

By AlexanDragon
3/26/2018 7:16 pm
I literally just won the championship in cust21 after taking the biggest rebuild i could ever see in mfn. Took me 4 years.
Im sure you'll do fine adam!
Its worth the challenge just to be in this active and joyfull league!