The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Denver Gold and Boston Breakers

By tribewriter
2/04/2018 11:45 am
Denver Gold sends:
Brad Harris (WR)

Boston Breakers sends:
1978 Round 5 (Boston)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Denver Gold and Boston Breakers

By AlexanDragon
2/04/2018 11:49 am
He underachieved with me but with his speed&skills he is supposed to bring 2nd string numbers easilly. Thanks again and good luck with him pdoug

By Pernbronze
2/04/2018 2:44 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
He underachieved with me but with his speed&skills he is supposed to bring 2nd string numbers easilly. Thanks again and good luck with him pdoug

Second string? According to my views on WR he shouldn't be on a roster unless he's 4th or 5th string at best.

By AlexanDragon
2/04/2018 2:52 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

** he was supposed to be my 2nd string**

Until felix perez stood up and kicked him out of the bus lol

Second string? According to my views on WR he shouldn't be on a roster unless he's 4th or 5th string at best.

By Booger926
2/04/2018 2:54 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

I have him as #1 returner, nothing more
Last edited at 2/04/2018 2:55 pm