The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

World Bowl

By eyeballll
2/01/2018 1:45 am
Geez. As it turns out, my team were super excited about being in the World Bowl!!

Good Game, Mr Ghost. We got all the breaks, even some breaks from the refs, but WOW did my team play a game... That doesn't take away from a fantastic playoff run, GreyGhost, and it's not the last time you'll be in this final.

Thanks for this league, Tribewriter, you've succeeded in making a fun, competitive league that everybody loves to be in. Keep up the good work, it's awesome to be a part of it!

Re: World Bowl

By tribewriter
2/01/2018 3:16 am
Thanks for the kind words and congratulations. After being on the verge of a title for a couple seasons, Mario Valencia shows up and puts you over the top.

I still wonder why Jacksonville let BOTH of its QBs walk in the offseason. Oh well, I am sure they have a "program" they're following.

BTW, I did not get up at 3 a.m. just to watch your game, although I did do so. I have a cold/flu/sinus infection thing going.

By Booger926
2/01/2018 5:36 am
Congrats eyeball on Winning the 1976 World Bowl

By Hellbringer
2/01/2018 7:32 am
Eyeball, what's your secret for such a great defense? The only studs I see are your CB's

By mwd65
2/01/2018 9:13 am
Congrats, eyeballll! Well deserved. Your team played great this season!

By trslick
2/01/2018 9:29 am
Nice job eyeballll!

By Wolveraider
2/01/2018 10:04 am
Congratz Eyeballl...great season!

By jabillups85
2/01/2018 11:03 am
Good season Eyeball!

By Mcarovil
2/01/2018 2:37 pm
Congrats Detroit! What a dominating display. Looking forward to 1977.....the year of the bandidos!!!!