The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

1976 Divisional Round

By Booger926
1/27/2018 1:43 am
Congrats to our 1976 Divisional Round Winners....
Detroit Wheels
LA Express
Tampa Bay Bandits
New Orleans Voodoo

One Step Closer To Achieving the Dream

Congrats to the losers of the Divisional Round as well for having an outstanding season

Re: 1976 Divisional Round

By Wolveraider
1/27/2018 9:30 am
Good game Detroit.....might have been a little closer if my QB could hang on to the ball, but the better team definitely won.

I would like to say, that I did vote for your team to win the whole thing this year....so I guess if I can't win it myself....I could settle for being right :)

Good luck the rest of the way!

By Mcarovil
1/27/2018 9:39 am
Tough one commish. Harvell and his WRs are clicking at the right time. Hopefully 2 more times to be exact.

By ToroTex
1/27/2018 3:47 pm
GG Express

A dominant performance.

By eyeballll
1/27/2018 6:11 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Detroit.....might have been a little closer if my QB could hang on to the ball, but the better team definitely won.

I would like to say, that I did vote for your team to win the whole thing this year....so I guess if I can't win it myself....I could settle for being right :)

Good luck the rest of the way!

Good game, Wolfraider... it looked like my players remembered last year's playoffs! Things came together nicely, I was expecting a much closer game...

Ok, on to the next round, who do I play... let's see... What!? MWD!!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

By tribewriter
1/27/2018 8:47 pm
Mcarovil wrote:
Tough one commish. Harvell and his WRs are clicking at the right time. Hopefully 2 more times to be exact.

Yes, dominant effort by the Bandits. Game planning was a waste of time for me. Good luck the rest of the way.

By mwd65
1/28/2018 9:13 am
ToroTex wrote:
GG Express

A dominant performance.

Thanks, ToroTex!

The defense stepped up in this one. I kept waiting for Smith to "air out" a couple, but it didn't come. I wonder if the knee injury slowed him down.

Good luck in the off-season!