The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1976 Wild Card

By Booger926
1/25/2018 11:32 am
Congrats to all the WC winners
Hats Off to the losers also for making it to the playoffs

And what's with you Commish? Everyone else made it close and exciting games, winning by a FG or less. Why did you feel you had to be different?
Last edited at 1/25/2018 11:34 am

By Wolveraider
1/25/2018 11:57 am
Great game Pern....another tight one....right down to the end.

Your QB throwing the 3 picks was the difference or you win.
Last edited at 1/25/2018 11:57 am

By jabillups85
1/25/2018 1:24 pm
GG Express, I thought we might be able to pull it off.

By punisher
1/25/2018 2:50 pm
Booger926 wrote:

And what's with you Commish? Everyone else made it close and exciting games, winning by a FG or less. Why did you feel you had to be different?

guessing he doesnt want his games in doubt so when he wins each round there is no doubt who is better.

though only time i think you should worry Booger is when he is winning each round by a bigger margin than the one before it.

he won by 15 points in wildcard round so he better win by 20+ in division round then when he wins that he better win 40+ in title game then when he wins that he better win 70+ in the super bowl .

By tribewriter
1/25/2018 3:07 pm
The NY Stars were 1-15 last season and I sold off all of the useful veterans. I certainly didn't expect to be preparing for playoff games, much less playoff wins. I have no idea what to do.

By Booger926
1/25/2018 4:05 pm
punisher wrote:
Booger926 wrote:

guessing he doesnt want his games in doubt so when he wins each round there is no doubt who is better.

though only time i think you should worry Booger is when he is winning each round by a bigger margin than the one before it.

he won by 15 points in wildcard round so he better win by 20+ in division round then when he wins that he better win 40+ in title game then when he wins that he better win 70+ in the super bowl .

Actually, I was being Sarcastic. It was the INT and change of possession in Force territory that helped give the Commish the big lead. take those two plays away and its a close one like the others.

By Booger926
1/25/2018 4:07 pm
tribewriter wrote:
The NY Stars were 1-15 last season and I sold off all of the useful veterans. I certainly didn't expect to be preparing for playoff games, much less playoff wins. I have no idea what to do.

Its not what you got, but what you do with it.

By Pernbronze
1/25/2018 6:34 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Great game Pern....another tight one....right down to the end.

Your QB throwing the 3 picks was the difference or you win.

Indeed Wolveraider, great game, represent us well moving forward. If you'll excuse me I need to attend practice as my Kicker works on his kicking skills using my QBs *****.

By mwd65
1/25/2018 7:39 pm
jabillups85 wrote:
GG Express, I thought we might be able to pull it off.

Great game jabillups!

One would think that leading 32-10 entering the 4th quarter would be a safe win. That was a long final 5 minutes! Nice comeback!

By punisher
1/26/2018 11:45 am
tribewriter wrote:

and i am guessing those veterans are really upset with you 2 fold especially if you made the playoffs awhile those vets you got rid of are on teams that didnt make the playoffs.

it would be funny if somehow there was a like a rating system of opinion and like they had something like - 20 livid with you because not only did you trade them also you made it to the playoffs and they didnt.

though it is probably better that is not the case because if there was there would be chance someone could be livid with you for like 10+ plus seasons if they played that long and you had great success .

Booger926 wrote:

Actually, I was being Sarcastic. It was the INT and change of possession in Force territory that helped give the Commish the big lead. take those two plays away and its a close one like the others.

must have missed the memo you were being sarcastic
so i am sorry about that though you still sure worry if he wins each round by more points than the previous round.