League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome SUP3RKlNG0FBR0S as the new owner of Washington!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/13/2024 12:48 pm
SUP3RKlNG0FBR0S has just joined the league as the owner of Washington. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome SUP3RKlNG0FBR0S as the new owner of Washington!

3/13/2024 2:48 pm
I think this is the record for shortest ownership, 4 minutes. This guy is a new player and asked for Washington yesterday but he didn't have enough credits so I couldn't approve him. Sent him a PM to inform him I'd approve him as soon as I could.

That was today, I woke up and was able to approve him so I did. I messed around for awhile, came back and found he left after 4 minutes. At least he didn't do any transactions.

By ArmoredGiraffe
3/13/2024 3:32 pm
Looks like they also joined a team in QatD. I haven't double checked the times but maybe they were accepted here first, then accepted in QatD and assuming they're on a free subscription they got booted from here when accepted into QatD

3/13/2024 3:37 pm
I saw that. I'm not too worried about it, Washington has been AI pretty much all but 1 game this year and this guy is a brand spanking new user so honestly not much difference.

Maybe it's just stage of the season, we're winding down while Quick is in the preseason so this way he gets a full season right away.

I normally would have said nothing but I was amused by the short, minutes long ownership reign.

By Warthog
3/13/2024 6:12 pm
This guy applied in Paydirt as well, but I couldn't approve him because he didn't have enough credits.