League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

1st Round resumes tomorrow, Holiday Break Thurs/Fri

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
11/21/2023 10:05 pm
It looks like our draft will resume tomorrow night with a few picks to close round 1. Sometime after pick 1.32 I will delay the sim 2 days as planned, not sure when because I'll be working and we'll probably be very busy.

It's not ideal, especially the way things went down today but I'll delay the draft and plan to have it resume Saturday morning. I realize some of you want to keep drafting, and I apologize, but there are others who would rather be with family than worry about a draft in a football sim.

Once again, the reason for 2 days instead of 1 is to keep our game sims on the same days of the week as normal. That's not important to all but it's important to some.

Enjoy the break, and if you get the MFN itch, you can fine tune your draft queue, make some trade offers, tweak your gameplan, etc. Check out our discord https://discord.gg/qVrVy4Gp, eat some turkey, watch some football.

Re: 1st Round resumes tomorrow, Holiday Break Thurs/Fri

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
11/22/2023 6:48 pm
*WE NOW DRAFT ON SUNDAY

I just delayed the sim 2 days and we restart the draft Saturday morning as planned, but rounds 3 and 4 are Sunday now, usually a day off. Please take note of this. I'll probably send a PM reminder Saturday.