League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 1993 USFL/WFL All Pro Team

By Cjfred68
4/14/2021 2:43 am
Seth is deserving of COY but don't sell yourself short....you went 15-1 also while going the extra mile running the league and delivering pizza.

I will take Pizza over Squirrel every day!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/14/2021 10:21 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
Seth is deserving of COY but don't sell yourself short....you went 15-1 also while going the extra mile running the league and delivering pizza.

I appreciate the support and the votes I got, not trying to sell myself, or dogboy short. I'm just a little surprised Seth didn't get more votes, as Portland was a much more dominant team all season long.

By setherick
4/14/2021 9:42 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

I appreciate the support and the votes I got, not trying to sell myself, or dogboy short. I'm just a little surprised Seth didn't get more votes, as Portland was a much more dominant team all season long.

The way I look at it I vote for whoever did the most with the least. My roster is loaded on offense and defense with a goal of winning as many LCs as possible before all my stars retire or their skills start to degrade (which is next season). If I'm not winning games, I'm doing something wrong.

I thought you managed to get more production out of your team. You were first in total offense and fifth in total defense with a +14 TO margin. You crushed teams all year long and made teams forget that you were rebounding from a 9-7 season.

It was pretty easy to vote for you.