League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

All Pro Rookie/Coach List

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/09/2021 10:53 am
I'm currently building the ballot on Google Forms and I want to get this list out there first so you guys can start looking the rookies and coaches over.

I have only one question done, so I'm hoping I can do the write in portion like always, we'll see. Assuming I can, please write in 5 names for question 10, Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year, Offensive and Defensive MVP and Coach of the Year.

All Pro Kicker Poll https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/2013?page=1

We have 15 votes in now and Al Borland leads John Bazile 9-6.

Write In Portion

Offensive MVP Pick one offensive player that you feel had the best season from among the players you voted for.

Defensive MVP Pick one defensive player that you feel had the best season from among the players you voted for.

Offensive Rookie of the Year Pick One name from the list below
Defensive Rookie of the Year Pick One from the list below
Coach of the Year Pick One from the list below
________________________________________________________________________________

Offensive ROY Candidates

Cordell Walker LT New Jersey 856 pass blocks, 1 sack allowed, 434 run blocks, 15 tackles allowed
Adam Reiss RT Jacksonville 592 pass blocks, 1 sack allowed, 465 run blocks, 25 tackles allowed
David Koresh RB New Jersey 595 rushing yards, 2 TD, 72 receptions, 759 yards, 6 TD
Anthony Davis RB Honolulu 1,070 rushing yards, 2 TD, 106 receptions, 868 yards, 5 TD
Corey Gibbons WR Los Angeles 72 receptions, 1,236 yards, 7 TD
Ian Gordon WR Chicago 60 receptions, 1,201 yards, 11 TD

Defensive ROY Candidates

Gregory Parrish SS Jacksonville 5 INT, 9 knockdowns, 40.5% catch allowed, 38 tackles, 4 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries
Jesse Jones CB Charlotte 28 knockdowns, 48.6% catch allowed, 88 tackles, 2 forced fumbles
Raymond Moore SS Georgia 1 INT, 14 knockdowns, 47.2% catch allowed, 129 tackles
Kenneth Forbes DT Florida 23 tackles, 1 sack, 1 hurry, 4 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries
James Danner DT Portland 33 tackles, 6 sacks, 5 hurries, 3 knockdowns, 1 forced fumble
Adam Johnson DT Cleveland 29 tackles, 4 sacks, 12 hurries, 1 forced fumble
Edward McVay MLB Cleveland 95 tackles, 2 INT, 15 knockdowns, 55.7% catch allowed, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery
Stephen Bennett FS Cleveland 105 tackles, 3 INT, 18 knockdowns, 48.1% catch allowed

Most Improved Coach

Dogboyuk75 He is the winner, no need to write him in https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/2016?page=1#12613

Coach of the Year Candidates

setherick led Portland to home field advantage and a 15-1 record
CrazyRazor led Washington to a 14-2 record in a division with 3 playoff contenders
zimmer89 led Florida to a second straight 13-3 record
Dogboyuk75 led Philadelphia to the playoffs for the first time in a decade and was the last of the unbeatens
raidergreg69 led New Jersey to a 15-1 record and home field advantage
PrivateSnowflake took over a Memphis team that briefly struggled and got them back into World Bowl contention