Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post: Week 16: Playoffs Start Early

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/02/2021 4:35 pm
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/2021/04/week-16-playoffs-start-early.html

Re: New Blog Post: Week 16: Playoffs Start Early

By Cjfred68
4/02/2021 7:02 pm
I really screwed the pooch in this game trying to outsmart myself and it backfired in my face.

I expect to be an early out in the playoffs and all the teams ahead of me are run way better even though Holly's team is A.I. run for now.

By setherick
4/02/2021 7:09 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
I really screwed the pooch in this game trying to outsmart myself and it backfired in my face.

I expect to be an early out in the playoffs and all the teams ahead of me are run way better even though Holly's team is A.I. run for now.

I didn't rest as many players as I should have. I should have rested, and I almost did rest, Robinson too. I should have...

By jabillups85
4/02/2021 7:27 pm
setherick wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

I didn't rest as many players as I should have. I should have rested, and I almost did rest, Robinson too. I should have...

Yes, you should have rested all of the starters!

By setherick
4/02/2021 7:31 pm
jabillups85 wrote:
setherick wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:

Yes, you should have rested all of the starters!

I still needed to win.