League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

1992 All Pro Ballot Coming Soon

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/07/2021 6:59 pm
Just want to let everyone know I have not forgotten about the All Pro team. I am working on gathering the names in between plays of the Super Bowl. It should be ready tomorrow or Tuesday, and with the upcoming draft, I'm hoping for good voter turnout.

Re: 1992 All Pro Ballot Coming Soon

2/08/2021 4:55 pm
I have all of the names ready, including rookies but ran out of time to create the ballot. I'm off tomorrow, so should finish it.

2/10/2021 3:44 am
I didn't get much sleep before yesterday and I took a nap, but I'm working on question 5 (offensive line) now. It's tedious and I need a break so I thought I would address why I'm not doing 2 surveys.

I had mentioned that I was considering doing 2 surveys at once so I could include kickers, punters, rookies of the year, etc, and it's a good idea on the surface. The problem is with Survey Monkey. I can do 2 at a time, but I found I'm allowed a total of 40 free responses, which works out to just 20 each. With current turnout, we might be able to get by with just 40, but I prefer to be optimistic.

I will finish the survey part before I go back to sleep, but I still need to make the page including rookies. If I don't also get that done before I go to sleep, it should be done before work at 6:00 pm.

2/10/2021 4:53 am
The ballot/survey portion is finished,