The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Sneak Preview of the Impending Update

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/15/2020 3:04 pm
https://victory.myfootballnow.com/

If anyone wants a sneak preview of what the next update will look like, check out Victory League. It's a bleeding edge league, which means new stuff gets tested on us.

I'm kind of jealous of The Admirals spreadsheet for power rankings and stat stuff, I wish I could work a spreadsheet like that. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/143k_CaYKVA0I356GFK3_JXPd7m2ZdZdPQnI_anlXRtE/edit#gid=967611507

Sacks are coming, but not at McKeon levels. My own Crazy Joe Davola leads the league with 16 in 5 games, but he is a legit DE, not an exploit. QB scrambles are also back, we have 3 QB on page 2 of leading rushers, best has 90 in 5 games.

I can't speak about long passing, I don't do it much on offense and my defense is one of the best in the league so my opponents don't do it much either. Looking at the ypa of the leading passers suggests that's still tough, perhaps the sack increase plays a role?

Re: Sneak Preview of the Impending Update

10/15/2020 3:07 pm
Victory also has similar custom rules in place like we do here, although he lifted the punt block exploit. From what I've seen on film, guys are still getting near the punter, and it often looks like a block is coming, but the kick gets off and the rusher almost looks like a baseball player rounding the bases as he heads back upfield to block.

By Hellbringer
10/15/2020 4:37 pm
I have no idea how to read that spreadsheet

10/15/2020 4:42 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
I have no idea how to read that spreadsheet

He explains all the columns on the league message board. There are tabs at the bottom that show league leaders in an easy to read format.

By Cjfred68
10/16/2020 1:42 pm
We need a new stable version soon.

We have reached the point where there really are no more things to find.

Owners have totally sold out to create speed on offense and defense and everyone knows the 2 plays on offense and defense which are supercharged.

When is the question?!?!

By Smirt211
10/16/2020 1:58 pm
Yeah, you're right. It's all figured out to the nth degree.

The final frontier was the NHB CBs going bonkers at the LOS to immense success.

(can't be used anywhere but there and outlaw MFN-# leagues)

By CrazyRazor
10/16/2020 3:21 pm
Should be soon. It seems to happen rather abruptly, after I get my gameplans streamlined for the current code.

Just another annoyance I have to come to terms with.

10/16/2020 3:58 pm
It's always implemented at the beginning of a season.