League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Get Well Soon trslick!!!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/26/2020 3:55 am
I just received word that one of MFN's best dudes, trslick, has the Covid. Slick always says good game win or lose and I have never known him to have a beef with anyone here ever.

Trslick sent me this message. I'm sending it to all the league admins for leagues he is in.

"Hope all is well with you and your family! We are in the middle of ****,all schools have been shut
down grandkids are home,talk of shutting the college down where our son goes! Because of my
bad health,we have done all asked to keep safe, somehow, this evil virus has found me,I have
fought for a week but am getting weaker! They are now talking hospital, I have always been a
fighter,not scared of much, this evil scares me! MFN has become a part of my life and will do what I can to keep my teams,its getting harder to keep up wit most of my time in bed! I don't
know how to get this to all AD's,I thought maybe you could spread the word! Stay safe my friend!"

If you are the praying type, please pray for him. If you aren't, send good thoughts his way. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say

Re: Get Well Soon trslick!!!

By Mcarovil
9/26/2020 7:28 am
Tommy is the best. Been here for a long long time and not once not even once, ever complained about anything. Amazing person. Thoughts and prayers with you Tommy!

By vcr5150
9/26/2020 9:40 am
This is a bummer, he is such a credit to this game - as I am sure he is in real life. My thoughts & prayers are with him.

By jabillups85
9/26/2020 10:26 am
Praying!!

By tribewriter
9/26/2020 11:57 am
Praying for a safe and swift recovery.

By OffensiveTaco
9/26/2020 5:42 pm
This is one of the classiest dudes I’ve ever encountered since I’ve been in MFN.
One **** of a great team builder, plays the game with a traditional standard, the way it ought to be played!
MFN needs him back in 100% health.
For now, I will put him on injured reserve, but I’m sure he’ll be back soon. Praying ........

By GrandadB
9/28/2020 7:13 pm
Get well Slick! beat the sh*t out of the Kung Flu!