The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome tribewriter as the new owner of Pittsburgh!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/19/2020 1:25 pm
tribewriter has just joined the league as the owner of Pittsburgh. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome tribewriter as the new owner of Pittsburgh!

By tribewriter
9/19/2020 1:42 pm
While it is fun to win championships now and again, the health of this league is a higher priority with me. The Memphis franchise is in fine shape. New York is in pretty good shape. Pittsburgh is in sorry shape. I hope I can restore stability there and make them more attractive to a potential owner in a few seasons.

I did learn an awful lot from coaching the Showboats through 12 regular-season and three playoff games. Infinity on Trial gave me an entirely new perspective on different facets of MFN and taught me some things I hope I can use in the future to make Pittsburgh, and my other MFN teams, better.

By tribewriter
9/19/2020 1:52 pm
What a horrible team. Only 39 players total (mostly bad ones), only one CB on the roster. Anyone who loses to this team is either tanking or should be ashamed of themselves.

By CrazyRazor
9/19/2020 6:03 pm
tribewriter wrote:
What a horrible team. Only 39 players total (mostly bad ones), only one CB on the roster. Anyone who loses to this team is either tanking or should be ashamed of themselves.

You already know how to deal with my teams, so I am legitimately concerned....