The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

All-Time Records vs. Opponents Posted

By tribewriter
9/06/2020 1:26 pm
The spreadsheet of each team's all-time record against all other teams, through 1989, has been posted on the league blog. You can view it here:
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/p/all-time-records-vs-opponents.html

I will update following the 1990 season and post some notes and observations as well.

I decided to post the results through 1989 because the league reached a unique mileston that season. That marked the end of the fourth rotation for non-conference games—that is, every team in the American Conference had faced every team in the National Conference four times. The 1990 season marked the beginning of the fifth rotation.

I hope you will enjoy seeing how your team has fared against other teams in the league over the years. If you see any mistakes, please call them to my attention.

Re: All-Time Records vs. Opponents Posted

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/06/2020 1:45 pm
Thanks so much for doing the spreadsheet. If I was tracking it, I'd have to type out a post because I get flustered trying to work with office software.

By setherick
9/06/2020 9:38 pm
I forgot how bad that Houston team was before I rebuilt it.

9/06/2020 10:03 pm
pic too big
Last edited at 9/06/2020 10:03 pm

9/06/2020 10:06 pm
setherick wrote:
I forgot how bad that Houston team was before I rebuilt it.

By Cjfred68
9/06/2020 11:44 pm
Yeah, I still have 11 players on the roster from your era. Doing my best to keep it rolling.

By tribewriter
9/07/2020 6:49 am
Try the link to the image posting if the sheet is too large to view on your device.