The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post:Week 10: Heading Toward The Stretch Run

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/26/2020 2:43 pm
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/2020/08/week-10-heading-toward-stretch-run.html

Re: New Blog Post:Week 10: Heading Toward The Stretch Run

By setherick
8/26/2020 5:22 pm
Wink scored a rushing TD? <scrambles to the game log> Why did he get subbed in at FB?

8/27/2020 5:22 am
setherick wrote:
Wink scored a rushing TD? <scrambles to the game log> Why did he get subbed in at FB?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because of your 9 offensive injuries, including Frost who is in concussion protocol. Your OL has 6 of 10 injured, 2 of 5 WR injured plus half of your DL. Still not the worst I've ever seen, I had like 21 injuries in one of CJ's leagues, but 15 is still brutal.

By setherick
8/27/2020 6:17 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
setherick wrote:

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because of your 9 offensive injuries, including Frost who is in concussion protocol. Your OL has 6 of 10 injured, 2 of 5 WR injured plus half of your DL. Still not the worst I've ever seen, I had like 21 injuries in one of CJ's leagues, but 15 is still brutal.

Most of them are minor, so I can rotate through them. Wink coming in at FB is a first tho.

By Cjfred68
8/27/2020 7:33 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
setherick wrote:

It happened in goalline normal which you only ran 3 times in the game. The first used James Prichard who according to his player card is FB#4 so I'm assuming you use overrides on that formation. That plus injuries in an endgame scenario may have caused the A.I. to use him.....just speculation on my part.

By tribewriter
8/27/2020 8:20 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
setherick wrote:

It happened in goalline normal which you only ran 3 times in the game. The first used James Prichard who according to his player card is FB#4 so I'm assuming you use overrides on that formation. That plus injuries in an endgame scenario may have caused the A.I. to use him.....just speculation on my part.

One of my teams was winning big a few games ago and the starters had been pulled. Also, some of the DBs were injured anyway. The AI subbed in a WR at DB and he intercepted a pass. I didn't know whether to apologize or what.

8/27/2020 3:24 pm
tribewriter wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
setherick wrote:

One of my teams was winning big a few games ago and the starters had been pulled. Also, some of the DBs were injured anyway. The AI subbed in a WR at DB and he intercepted a pass. I didn't know whether to apologize or what.

We'll have to keep that in mind next season when the new rule takes effect. I don't want to "punish" anyone who has the AI make them break a rule.

By Cjfred68
8/27/2020 6:13 pm
Anomalies by the A.I. as compared to someone putting a CB at RB1 or WR as CB5 is easy to differentiate

By Smirt211
8/28/2020 6:54 am
It'll be hot and heavy at first with people locked in on finding anything...

the first thing you need to do is ignore any game event which takes place in the 2nd Half of Preseason Games.