The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post: 1988 American Conference Divisional Round

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
5/02/2020 7:32 am
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/2020/05/1988-american-conference-divisional.html

I was planning on doing all 4 games this morning but I'm getting tired and I gotta eat. These 2 game write ups took awhile because they were close, exciting games that meant something.

The National Conference rundown will probably be done this afternoon.

Re: New Blog Post: 1988 American Conference Divisional Round

By AlexanDragon
5/02/2020 8:58 am
Thanks for the recap of the game! I enjoy it way more than watching the game. Didn't realise I got this close to tie the game at the end. Seems like it was a good game !

By Smirt211
5/02/2020 9:02 am
Wait til you get to the Renegades vs. Voodoo game. It took me a bit from exhaustion to prepare for the next game plus I legitimately felt bad for Max because he put in an incredible effort.

5/02/2020 3:58 pm
I've already checked the box scores, both National Conference games had large comebacks. Baltimore was down at one point 24-7 before their comeback, and your VooDoo pulled one out of your backside.

Truly survive and advance this round for all 4 teams. Can't wait for the CC games tomorrow night.

5/02/2020 4:03 pm
I might have been able to do it before work but I don't want to rush through the games, so I'll do it this morning after work.

By Cjfred68
5/02/2020 8:27 pm
The divisional round was incredible...I hope the Conference Championship games can match it.

By Infinity on Trial
5/03/2020 6:27 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
Thanks for the recap of the game! I enjoy it way more than watching the game. Didn't realise I got this close to tie the game at the end. Seems like it was a good game !

I enjoy defensive struggles more than anyone, but "good game" is being generous.

By AlexanDragon
5/03/2020 9:02 pm
Infinity on Trial wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

I enjoy defensive struggles more than anyone, but "good game" is being generous.

I don't understand?
The game ended 27-20 and real close to another touchdown. It isn't a defensive struggle or an offensive one it's like really an average score.

By Infinity on Trial
5/03/2020 9:05 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
Infinity on Trial wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:

I don't understand?
The game ended 27-20 and real close to another touchdown. It isn't a defensive struggle or an offensive one it's like really an average score.

I'm sorry, I'm not reading/ processing very well today. I was talking about the 3-0 barnstormer