The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

website

By Dogboyuk75
4/23/2020 3:15 pm
hey greg only just discovered how much info is on that page its brilliant.mate if you need me to help out in anyway getting records upto date and whatever let me know.i could go through regular season games from 84 and keep record of who beats who then give you info to add to matrix and update??

Re: website

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
4/23/2020 5:15 pm
Dogboyuk75 wrote:
hey greg only just discovered how much info is on that page its brilliant.mate if you need me to help out in anyway getting records upto date and whatever let me know.i could go through regular season games from 84 and keep record of who beats who then give you info to add to matrix and update??

That's one of the things I've been meaning to update and keep forgetting about. I tried once to edit what Tribewriter started, but I'm not very good at spreadsheet stuff. If you're willing to do it that would be great. I'm planning on working on All Pro stuff this weekend, especially since the Generals might get eliminated tonight.