The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

MFN Facebook Group

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/24/2020 11:20 pm
I was responding to a comment and suggested a Facebook Group for MFN players and as I typed it, I decided to take it upon myself to start one.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1534473136731178

Re: MFN Facebook Group

By RoyceR
3/25/2020 7:39 am
I dont have Facebook but I do have discord if anyone is on discord

3/25/2020 10:36 am
Facebook sucks, but I still use it. Idk what discord is. I don't even know what we'll do in the group, other than maybe discuss ways to improve MFN.

By AlexanDragon
3/25/2020 2:25 pm
Been thinking about this for a while !

By Cjfred68
3/25/2020 10:52 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Facebook sucks, but I still use it. Idk what discord is. I don't even know what we'll do in the group, other than maybe discuss ways to improve MFN.

In the commercials for facebook groups....all the members are magically transported together and usually dance and frolic around to music.

3/25/2020 11:31 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

In the commercials for facebook groups....all the members are magically transported together and usually dance and frolic around to music.

Well since I started the group, we have to do a mosh pit.

3/25/2020 11:33 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

Well since I started the group, we have to do a mosh pit.