The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

hiatus

By Infinity on Trial
3/15/2020 8:19 pm
Some of you may know that I am a news reporter, covering issues of statewide interest for affiliated newspapers. I need to dedicate all energy to pandemic coverage for immediate future, setting ownership aside. I hope to re-join this league after we awake from the dystopian nightmare.

Re: hiatus

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/15/2020 8:34 pm
Stay safe and of course you can come back.

By Dash
3/18/2020 2:42 pm
Any luck finding a Memphis owner? would really hate to see that team go to waste!

3/18/2020 2:52 pm
Only 1 person applied. He has been with MFN for 1 year but he had zero history, meaning he has never owned a team, or if he did, those leagues folded. Still looking.

By RoyceR
3/18/2020 8:56 pm
I thought about asking if I could move up a team. But I'm in the middle of a quest to stop raider from winning the division again!

3/18/2020 9:01 pm
RoyceR wrote:
I thought about asking if I could move up a team. But I'm in the middle of a quest to stop raider from winning the division again!

It wouldn't be the first time someone has switched teams here and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

By Infinity on Trial
3/18/2020 9:04 pm
Maybe Gus or Lellow could be persuaded?

If it falls apart, I can always build another one.

Edit: Royce is a good option.
Last edited at 3/18/2020 9:05 pm

By RoyceR
3/19/2020 7:45 am
Thanks but I'll just stay where I am. It was a hard decision but I'll get used to these New York colors eventually