The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

sabercats

By Dogboyuk75
2/29/2020 6:48 am
alright guys ive applied to take over sabercats,i recognise couple of coaches from the other league im in gridironboys,dont mind struggling at beginning to get foundations in place,so the cap hit and depleted roster doesnt bother me,hope to get accepted soon :)

Re: sabercats

By Dogboyuk75
2/29/2020 5:14 pm
guess not then :) good luck with your league fellas

Re: sabercats

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
2/29/2020 5:41 pm
Thanks for your interest in San Jose but I chose someone with a deeper resume. This league has a high level of difficulty given the owners already here, so I like to vet prospective owners first.

When I checked out your team, the one thing that stuck out to me was you have 3 punters and 2 kickers on your roster. Even if you're having a kicking competition, punter Terry Witten and kicker Thomas Watkins shouldn't be a part of it. I'm not trying to criticize, just curious.

Keep working the Redskins and if you're looking for another team, check out Quick and the Dead, High Octane, or CUST 79. Just because I chose someone else now, doesn't mean I won't choose you in the future. Best of luck to you.