The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Possible New Year's Break

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
12/23/2019 11:45 am
I'll probably post a poll sometime tomorrow regarding a possible New Year's break, I want to see our league's schedule after I delay the sim first. I saw one post where an owner wants 2 days off for New Year's Eve/Day, and I imagine there are those who won't want any break, especially after we're about to take 2 days off now.

It's looking like the 31st/1st will fall during the last half of our draft, if that affects anyone's opinion. If we can't reach a consensus, I'll probably split the difference and delay the sim for NYE only.

On one hand I want to keep the game moving, but I also don't want half the league missing important league stuff because of holiday/family obligations. I can't remember the last time I partied on NYE, as I've worked every one for at least the last 15 years, but that's because we're busy delivering food to parties.

Personally, I think it matters which stage of the draft we'll be in as I'd be more likely to want a break if the first round or 2 were on those days. Even rounds 3 and 4 are somewhat important but rounds 5-7? Meh.

Re: Possible New Year's Break

By buenoboss11
12/23/2019 3:03 pm
btw, i'm going on a trip to arizona from dec 31 to jan 7. I know that's a long time and i will certainly try to get on one a day if i'm lucky

By AlexanDragon
12/23/2019 6:54 pm
buenoboss11 wrote:
btw, i'm going on a trip to arizona from dec 31 to jan 7. I know that's a long time and i will certainly try to get on one a day if i'm lucky

You can easily play on your phone, that's what I've been doing for about 3 years now.

By buenoboss11
12/23/2019 6:55 pm
AlexanDragon wrote:
buenoboss11 wrote:

You can easily play on your phone, that's what I've been doing for about 3 years now.

yeah i know, i'm just going to be busy. I think i will be able to get on tho, but saying if i dont

By ToroTex
12/26/2019 12:41 pm
I am all for a delay.
Out of state w/family for the next few weeks.
Will only log in when the opportunity arises.
Thanks