The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Trade Discussion

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
11/18/2019 10:37 am
If anyone wants to discuss trades in a general sense, here is your chance.

I will NOT void trades solely because the price is too high

I can't say that enough, I need more than the price is too high to overturn a trade. That should be a last resort, a desperate measure to correct an egregious wrong. To quote Smirt, "Basically, with trades you want to protect the league from gifted CB #1, elite MLB or the 95/95 speed WR types that can overwhelm a sim all on their own for wins." That sums it up for me.

Everyone feel free to add your 2 cents because I would like a general sense of what the league as a whole regards as a trade worthy of voiding.

Re: Trade Discussion

By Cjfred68
11/19/2019 12:30 pm
Greg,

You, Smirt and I all watched "someone" use a top ten pick to select a much worse FB then the one that was traded for. That owner has played more seasons of MFN then anyone in MFN.

I wish when trade scores were turned off, they wouldnt even show up for trades. Even though they are turned off, it still effects what is asked for in return. I wouldnt do this trade but everyone uses different weights and has different strategies.

I agree completely with Smirt, unless we are talking about top ten picks or multiple 1st rounders....all other picks are a **** shoot.

In addition, these are 2 experienced owners. If this trade was between a vet vs a newb... I would have pushed to veto it and used it as a teaching moment but since both are vets....I sided with let it go.

Just my 2 cents....I know I'm late but I've been busy....sorry