The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Final Season

By greyghost1225
9/28/2019 12:19 pm
My RL is very busy right now with school and work, so this will be my final season in the USFL. I think raidergreg is doing an excellent job, but I am having issues keeping up with the 4 leagues I am in and unfortunately this is the next one on the chopping block. I have enjoyed my time keeping New Orleans at the top and now rebuilding Georgia. This league has been a blast and I wish everyone one here luck in RL.

Re: Final Season

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/28/2019 2:37 pm
Thanks for the heads up and if you wish to return in the future, you'd be welcomed back.

By Mcarovil
9/29/2019 8:55 pm
Baker Mayfield wishes you well.

I will miss our debates.

greyghost1225 wrote:
My RL is very busy right now with school and work, so this will be my final season in the USFL. I think raidergreg is doing an excellent job, but I am having issues keeping up with the 4 leagues I am in and unfortunately this is the next one on the chopping block. I have enjoyed my time keeping New Orleans at the top and now rebuilding Georgia. This league has been a blast and I wish everyone one here luck in RL.
Last edited at 9/29/2019 8:55 pm

By Wolveraider
10/01/2019 9:32 am
Hate to see you go....always enjoy having you in the same league or division. (well....except when you're beating me ofc.)

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
10/01/2019 1:45 pm
I just posted the upcoming opening in League Matchmaking. If anyone already in the league would like to recommend a friend to take over the Force, I'm all ears.

By AlexanDragon
10/01/2019 3:56 pm
Hope to see you back someday Bud !