The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Commissioner

By tribewriter
9/10/2019 10:27 am
It's official. New Jersey owner raidergreg69 is the new commissioner of the USFL/WFL. Please give him the degree of support and cooperation going forward that you have shown me. I have given raidergreg all of the league's historical data and made him admin of the blog.

I hope my work/life situation changes someday (soon), so I can rejoin you as a coach/owner. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I am going to hang on to a couple (low-maintenance) MFN teams, so you can PM me if my input is needed.

Re: New Commissioner

By hectorg93
9/10/2019 11:42 am
Good luck Tribe , and thanks for maintaning a great league. Hope to see you back soon!

By Cjfred68
9/10/2019 1:08 pm
Thanks Tribewriter for everything and a big welcome and Congratulations to the new league admin.

By OffensiveTaco
9/10/2019 7:21 pm
Allright.........we got metalhead raidergreg as a commish!
This should be HEAVY man!

I wonder who’s the opening act for this powerhouse concert, let alone, who’ll be on lead vocals?
Ozzie? Bruce Dickinson? Metallica?

By Cjfred68
9/10/2019 7:33 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:

I wonder who’s the opening act for this powerhouse concert, let alone, who’ll be on lead vocals?

100% better Superbowl halftime shows if Greg was in charge in real life

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/10/2019 7:34 pm
OffensiveTaco wrote:

The booking agents will have to figure that out. I've got a blog to figure out how to use and a bunch of documents to look at pertaining to our league. Management, after all, is all about shuffling paperwork haha.

I'd pick Bruce though, just saw Maiden last month and he still has IT! Saw Priest about a year ago, and while Rob was good, he was winded by the end. He was leaning on the motorcycle during **** Bent For Leather.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/10/2019 7:35 pm
Cjfred68 wrote:
OffensiveTaco wrote:

100% better Superbowl halftime shows if Greg was in charge in real life

Unlike NASCAR, I'm not afraid of Slayer. https://loudwire.com/slayer-pulled-from-nascar-sponsorship/