The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Just couldn't resist

By greyghost1225
9/08/2019 10:50 pm
Last edited at 9/08/2019 10:52 pm

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/08/2019 11:33 pm
It's just 1 game but the Offseason Champions certainly looked like hot garbage today. Speaking of hot garbage, ...Miami. Just hoping Oakland doesn't join that list.

By greyghost1225
9/08/2019 11:34 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
It's just 1 game but the Offseason Champions certainly looked like hot garbage today. Speaking of hot garbage, ...Miami. Just hoping Oakland doesn't join that list.

The difference is Miami or Raiders fans were not talking in the off-season about going to the super bowl with no problem.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/08/2019 11:40 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

The difference is Miami or Raiders fans were not talking in the off-season about going to the super bowl with no problem.

Ikr, as if I need another reason to dislike the Browns.

By Pernbronze
9/09/2019 7:47 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
greyghost1225 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

Ikr, as if I need another reason to dislike the Browns.

To be fair I'd expect it to take half the season for the team to gel.

By Cjfred68
9/11/2019 6:18 pm
I know Miami is hot garbage but......

Lamar Jackson sure has Baltimore pretty excited about the future with Mark Ingram, Mark Andrew's and Hollywood Brown.

Cant wait till week 3 to see how we stack up against KC. I'm not expected 325 yards and 5 TDs every week but 60% of that with our running game, special teams and defense will be fine with me. Remember we lost by 3 in KC last season in OT without much of a passing game.

The great thing is 22 players on the roster are either rookies or 2nd year players. They have a nice 3 to 4 year window.

By Mcarovil
9/12/2019 8:46 pm
Ha ha. Just saw this. Laugh it up. We all know who is gonna laugh last.

Glad they got their *** handed to them right off the bat. Bring them down to earth and realize they ain’t **** until they win games.

They will be a markedly different team come Monday. With or without Darnold. Baker time.
Last edited at 9/12/2019 8:47 pm

By OffensiveTaco
9/12/2019 9:22 pm
That’s a “feeling dangerous” photo.........lol
But the only thing dangerous is watching the Browns play