??

Re: 1985 Season

By trslick
9/20/2019 11:52 am
GG Bell

By Wolveraider
9/20/2019 12:30 pm
Good game Feds...good sim for us and it always helps to be on the right side of the turnover battle.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/20/2019 3:36 pm
Good game Baltimore, happy we could hang with the Stars even if we kissed our sister with the tie.

I plan on doing the blog after work, should be up by 8am.

Down to 1 unbeaten team and the Baltimore Stars now have a tie, 9-0-1. Georgia stunned Houston 27-10 to give the Gamblers their first loss. Baltimore jumped out to an early 17-0 lead in New Jersey before the Generals tied it at 17 with 2 TD's in the final 7 minutes. There were only 2 drives in OT, a FG by both teams.

Charlotte got their first win of the season over Chicago while everyone in the West won.

Some good divisional games on tap for Week 11:

New Jersey at (NY) Stars
Oakland at Denver
Memphis at Houston
Los Angeles at Honolulu

and a tasty non division game Washington at Tampa Bay

By CrazyRazor
9/20/2019 4:20 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
Good game Feds...good sim for us and it always helps to be on the right side of the turnover battle.

Idk about GG, Wolveraider. You kicked our *** from the get-go. I never saw that coming. Not quite sure if I want another shot at ya in the playoffs or not. It turned it off before halftime it was so ugly.

By Jaybo911
9/20/2019 8:55 pm
GG Honolulu. So close.

By Cjfred68
9/21/2019 7:53 am
Gg Ghost......sound victory for your squad and wake up call for my team

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
9/23/2019 2:12 am
Week 11 had some interesting results:

Houston @ Memphis slugged it out all game long and the end of the 4th qtr had many ups and downs for both teams. There was controversy at the end, as the officials didn't spot the ball in time for a last second FG try. Houston still had a timeout, and the coach was screaming for one on the sidelines, but the zebras were too busy trying to figure the proper spot to notice.

Georgia are becoming a Force to be reckoned with as they followed their upset of Houston with an upset of Birmingham. Georgia is doing it with defense, forcing 4 turnovers today and holding the Stallions to 236 total yards.

Charlotte has now won 2 in a row after starting 0-9.

Washington bounced back, thrashing Tampa Bay. If the Bandits aren't careful they could get caught by the blazing Florida Blazers and/or Jacksonville Bulls.

Arizona won their 5th straight while Oakland fell to Denver, missing a chance to really tighten up that division.

Honolulu and (NY) Stars also missed opportunities to tighten division races, losing to their division leaders Los Angeles and New Jersey by 3 points, with the Stars/Generals playing free football. This is New Jersey's second consecutive OT game.

By Smirt211
9/23/2019 7:39 am
Both the offensive and defensive line are being clustered. *steely eyed*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TQ9UnUHDV8

By Infinity on Trial
9/23/2019 8:09 am
GG CJ. I wouldn't mind if your RB gets hurt again for the playoffs.