The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome tribewriter02 as the new owner of Memphis!

By tribewriter
8/03/2019 11:48 am
tribewriter02 has just joined the league as the owner of Memphis. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome tribewriter02 as the new owner of Memphis!

By tribewriter02
8/03/2019 11:54 am
So, here is something new I found out. I had cut a bunch of sorry players before abandoning Memphis. But the SIM didn't like that the Memphis roster was under 53, even though the team was no longer playing games. So it signed three horrible free agents to outrageous contracts. I had to take the team back over to cut those guys and keep the SIM from doing even more stupid things to what is really a pretty good team.

Re: Please welcome tribewriter02 as the new owner of Memphis!

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
8/03/2019 12:45 pm
tribewriter02 wrote:
So, here is something new I found out. I had cut a bunch of sorry players before abandoning Memphis. But the SIM didn't like that the Memphis roster was under 53, even though the team was no longer playing games. So it signed three horrible free agents to outrageous contracts. I had to take the team back over to cut those guys and keep the SIM from doing even more stupid things to what is really a pretty good team.

I wish they'd fix the AI in that regard. If the AI signed better contracts we wouldn't have abandoned teams be in such a mess and they'd be more likely to have someone take the team.