The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

New Blog Post, July 10: Midseason All-Pro Team

By tribewriter
7/10/2019 9:13 am
Some stuff on this blog post you may enjoy:
1. The Commish's Midseason All-Pro Team and award winners.
2. A special award for Michigan Panthers coach Hellbringer.
3. A brief word about forum deportment.

https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com

Re: New Blog Post, July 10: Midseason All-Pro Team

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/10/2019 12:53 pm
6-2 with no midseason all pros. Par for the course in Jersey where we don't have superstars.

By greyghost1225
7/10/2019 1:02 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
6-2 with no midseason all pros. Par for the course in Jersey where we don't have superstars.

I have come to think, tribewriter has it out for both of us. :)

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
7/10/2019 1:35 pm
greyghost1225 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

I have come to think, tribewriter has it out for both of us. :)

I can't speak for you but I don't feel that way at all. Generals have no statistical leaders and nobody near the top either. Looking over my team, I can't think of a single player I could bring up and say "What about this guy?"

I'm totally fine with that. The only stat I care about is 6-2, our W-L record.

By greyghost1225
7/10/2019 2:00 pm
Yeah, I gave up taking serious tones in any MFN leagues. I really put out the best team and game plans I can and if I win I win, if I don't I don't

Edit: one additional note, I was not blasting tw in any way. I have made it clear in every league I have been in this league is the best. That doesn’t mean I don’t ***** about awards.
Last edited at 7/10/2019 6:48 pm

By Hellbringer
7/10/2019 6:43 pm
Thanks for the honor TW! I've tried several leagues, but my loyalty is here.

By Cjfred68
7/11/2019 1:46 pm
Great blog.....I couldnt agree more about forum etiquette. It's an open forum and people express thoughts, ideas and opinions about the game. Not everyone is going to agree and if you play this game, you have to have some level of competitiveness, so difference of opinion can become heated.

With all that being said, there is a line that should not be crossed and it becomes very obvious when it has been crossed. This is a game after all and we should all be having some fun to go along with the frustration.

By Mcarovil
7/14/2019 9:42 am
At 1-8 I was expecting the Bandits to be all over the mid season all pros. Seriously though in a crappy rebuild season Jim Grisby continues to be a tackling machine. All time record last season and picked up where he left off this season!!!