The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome shavar as the new owner of New Orleans!

By tribewriter
6/05/2019 8:45 am
shavar has just joined the league as the owner of New Orleans. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome shavar as the new owner of New Orleans!

By tribewriter
6/05/2019 8:55 am
We have not had a new MFN user join our league for quite some time. I exchanged a few PMs with shavar and I believe he will be a motivated learner who could be a part of this league for many seasons to come.

I am asking you folks to offer any help you can if shavar approaches you, individually or in a forum post. We all had to go through the learning phase, and I certainly am grateful for the insight I received from others during that time.

I don't think anyone here is like this, but let me just go on the record as saying any trades with shavar will bear additional scrutiny. The trade meter may be turned off, but the trade committee is still in place to veto an especially lopsided transaction. Since the committee has only needed to veto two trades in 10 seasons, I don't foresee this being a problem.

By Kababmaster
6/05/2019 12:10 pm
I'm happy to pass on everything I have learned. This is a great game, and welcome shavar!

By shavar
6/05/2019 1:22 pm
thanks for the welcome, I have received multiple PM from other players already as well. Nice to find a league this solid. Looking forward to figuring this out

By greyghost1225
6/05/2019 1:27 pm
Welcome, you have a great team to learn with, take your time, until you figure out the game.