The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Please welcome Kababmaster as the new owner of Memphis!

By Kababmaster
5/09/2019 9:10 pm
punisher wrote:
Kababmaster wrote:
Thank you Punisher....and thanks for the PM. Good to be back.

your welcome......i am sure i didnt send you a PM welcoming you back because last message i sent to you is 2-21-2019 at 1:49 pm

It was an email notification.....which I let slide.

By Pernbronze
5/09/2019 9:15 pm
Basically 4.5 is the opposite of 4.3. deep passes don't work and the better team often loses.

By tribewriter
5/09/2019 9:18 pm
Sorry I misidentified you as being a Brit. I guess I assumed that a big Liverpool fan must be from the UK. Turns out there are Liverpool fan clubs all over the USA.

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
5/09/2019 9:43 pm
Kababmaster wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:
Penalty for 2 qbs? What is the idea?

When a QB comes in the game off the bench, he's "cold" and struggles more than usual. This was done to stop players from using 2 or 3 QB's in one game.

If he is second string....what is "usual" ?

A nice idea might be had to have a team to sacrifice a timeout when the game is on the line....to NOT have him "silly" cold?

Just a thought.

Usual is whatever you expect your backup QB to do. Ever notice how in the preseason, the new QB struggles to start the 3rd qtr? Whatever their usual accuracy is, the "cold" penalty makes it worse.

By Kababmaster
5/09/2019 10:00 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Kababmaster wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:
AlexanDragon wrote:
Penalty for 2 qbs? What is the idea?

When a QB comes in the game off the bench, he's "cold" and struggles more than usual. This was done to stop players from using 2 or 3 QB's in one game.

If he is second string....what is "usual" ?

A nice idea might be had to have a team to sacrifice a timeout when the game is on the line....to NOT have him "silly" cold?

Just a thought.

Usual is whatever you expect your backup QB to do. Ever notice how in the preseason, the new QB struggles to start the 3rd qtr? Whatever their usual accuracy is, the "cold" penalty makes it worse.
Last edited at 5/09/2019 10:03 pm

By Kababmaster
5/10/2019 12:18 am
tribewriter wrote:
Sorry I misidentified you as being a Brit. I guess I assumed that a big Liverpool fan must be from the UK. Turns out there are Liverpool fan clubs all over the USA.

This has a VERY special place for me......as we count down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEDvtpJX4co

I was on duty away from net or TV coverage. I got spoiled with the news before breakfast and walked up to my CO (my rank was SGT)....and told him I'm on the **** for two days !

By vcr5150
5/10/2019 11:02 am
Pernbronze wrote:
Basically 4.5 is the opposite of 4.3. deep passes don't work and the better team often loses.

LOL - that pretty much sums it up.

I don't remember who said it, but I read someone state that the current versions demands the player to play the game more as a coach and less of a general manager than previous versions. Also, seems you have to develop strategy in regards to the game - and not so much in regards to the opponent.

By greyghost1225
5/10/2019 11:07 am
As usual in mfn the team that wins is the team that sets up the best rules to beat the code.