The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome tribewriter as the new owner of Southern California!

By tribewriter
3/26/2019 5:21 am
tribewriter has just joined the league as the owner of Southern California. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome tribewriter as the new owner of Southern California!

By tribewriter
3/26/2019 5:24 am
Nice. The guy doesn't tell me he's leaving so I can get a replacement before the season flips. So, the SIM signs a bunch of players to lousy contracts. AND, he's traded the No. 1 overall pick in the draft to Houston, the defending league champion.

By punisher
3/26/2019 12:23 pm
tribewriter wrote:
AND, he's traded the No. 1 overall pick in the draft to Houston, the defending league champion.

he did trade that draft pick but guessing it was 2 seasons ago he did it

link = https://usflwfl.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/813?page=1#3877

it is on page 21

By tribewriter
3/26/2019 12:31 pm
Yes, that is when we were trying to give setherick some relief after he took over the Houston franchise and a cap disaster with no money to sign his draft picks. Several of us helped him defer those picks. I imagine the SoCal coach didn't know two seasons in advance that he would have the No. 1 overall pick in the first round.

By greyghost1225
3/26/2019 4:24 pm
Yes Seth has 3 1st round draft picks, 20 picks overall and a championship. I wish the league would have given me some relief when I took over New Orleans, lol