The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Coach Profiles/League Directory

By tribewriter
3/07/2019 10:17 am
I did not create a blog post for Week 12 because I have been working on a project for this league which I have been wanting to do for quite some time.
I took the coach's profiles we have published and combined them into one web page on the blog:
https://mfnusflwfl.blogspot.com/p/coach-profilesdirectory.html
I think this helps create an even greater sense of community in the USFL/WFL. You can see which coaches share your allegiances to certain teams, and even which coaches live near you or grew up near you.
Some coaches have not filled out the requests, but many of the long-time coaches here I have just never asked. I started running the profiles as a way to get acquainted with new coaches who joined our league. In the process, I left out some of the veterans.
I have sent out requests to those who are not yet profiled. Please take a minute to complete that request. I will be persistent until we have a complete league directory.
I hope you folks enjoy this.

Re: Coach Profiles/League Directory

By AlexanDragon
3/07/2019 9:13 pm
There are some things needed updates haha

Like saying unfortunately for being a canadiens fan ! Now theyre overperforming and makes me proud unlike last year :p

Edit: awesome project ! Adds up again to the league!
Last edited at 3/07/2019 9:13 pm