The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

A Word About Booger926

By tribewriter
3/01/2019 9:17 am
Every few weeks, one of our former owners posts on an MFN forum to complain about his having been removed in October 2018. Six months later, he is still doing it. Some of you come to my defense when this happens, which I appreciate. But, I believe ignoring him is the most effective course of action. I think "Don't feed the trolls," is the current term for this approach.

I will clarify that he did not "quit" the league. I did remove him as owner. But, by releasing his entire roster, he effectively removed himself. He had to know I could not possibly let him continue after that. I did not ask "why" before removing him, because there was no rational explanation for this course of action. Salary cap issues, youth movement, rebuilding ... nobody accomplishes these goals by cutting every player on the roster.

My primary job is as the caretaker of 32 franchises, and I am not going to let a coach ruin one of them.

We have moved on. The Houston franchise (thanks to setherick), and our league as a whole, are healthier than ever. Please join me in looking ahead, not backward. Thanks.

Re: A Word About Booger926

By raidergreg69 - League Admin
3/01/2019 1:10 pm
I just agreed with a post, and I get a private message from Booger saying I jumped his a$$ in the forum. Talk about having a victim mentality, geez.

I knew I shouldn't have posted but sometimes I like to poke the bear, or in this case pick the booger. I'll try to ignore him in the future.

By AlexanDragon
3/01/2019 3:22 pm
That is sad! He was so nice to me....................
NOT!

By Smirt211
3/02/2019 6:17 am
Yeah, I ignore. He's volatile and looking for attention.

He verbally assaulted a GM during Late FA whom had poached a Coach in Early FA...on the league's board.

3/02/2019 6:44 am
I wonder if Booger's real name is Richard Noggin...think about it for a second

By punisher
3/02/2019 7:56 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
He verbally assaulted a GM during Late FA whom had poached a Coach in Early FA...on the league's board.

cant blame him for saying something when someone poaches a coach in late FA .
i wish there was a stage where you cant poach a coach from someone

anyway i think one of these is what you are refering to
Arena = https://arena.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/577?page=1#1542
Football Moguls = https://moguls.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/273?page=1#829

3/03/2019 4:59 am
punisher wrote:
Smirt211 wrote:

cant blame him for saying something when someone poaches a coach in late FA .
i wish there was a stage where you cant poach a coach from someone

anyway i think one of these is what you are refering to
Arena = https://arena.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/577?page=1#1542
Football Moguls = https://moguls.myfootballnow.com/forums/1/273?page=1#829

If you read the original post, it says the poaching occurred during EARLY free agency. He has always had a bug up his **** about poaching, even when he was a member of this league, and even when the poaching didn't involve him.

Don't waste your time, or ours defending this guy to us...nobody is listening.

By PrivateSnowflake
3/04/2019 7:23 am
I was here through it all and witnessed the meltdown. Reminded me of that video of the kid flipping the table during a D&D-type game when things didn't go his way. Big props to TB on getting it sorted out.

Coach "poaching" is a domino effect. Someone hires your guy in week one, you grab a replacement in week two, that guy back-fills in week three. Someone's going to lose out at some point. Placing a time limit on hiring only pushes the problem to week two and we're right back where we started.

Adapt and overcome.

By Mcarovil
3/04/2019 7:24 am
Can’t poach late FA. If you really care hat much about coaching resign then all in stage 1 FA and no one can take them. It’s really a wasted topic. Coaches are overrated.